To hire Billingley Village Hall first Check availability
text/call: 07854 707535
Please allow extra time for us to respond if you ring and leave a message
Billingley Village Hall opened in April 2010 and offers superb and comprehensive facilities. It is set in a delightful, picturesque location in the heart of Billingley village with open views over the surrounding countryside.
It is the perfect venue for small weddings (maximum approximately 80 guests), parties, meetings, conferences, classes, funeral teas, etc.
The brand new, fully equipped kitchen offers superb catering facilities for any event.
The hall offers three seperate function rooms (two can be conjoined) over two storeys.
- Two ground floor function rooms (or one large room)
- Large second floor meeting /function room (unfortunately this room is not accessible to people with disabilities)
- Dance floor
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Fully accessible with seperate disabled toilet and baby-changing facilities
- Off street car parking with disabled space
- 600W PA/music system with wireless microphones
- Multiple-input DLP projector
- Double width oven and hob
- Ample refrigeration
- Microwave oven
- Large water boiler and kettle
- Full complement of crockery and glasses
The gates of the Hall’s spacious grounds can be closed for the convenience of our guests with children.